Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

9.Ayurvedic Treatment for Avascular Necrosis- AVN

Ayurvedic Treatment for Avascular Necrosis- AVN

In between I have taken ayurvedic treatment for avn.I have consulted  below Doctors in Hyderabad.
  • Dr Sudha 
  • Dr P.Seshagiri
  • Dr Sundara Raj Perumall 
  • Dr.Murali Manohar

 Apart from the above doctors I have contacted below  Ayurvedic hospitals for the treatment.
  •  Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala Kerala
  • Arogyadhama,Vivekananda Yoga University, Jigani,Bangalore
Above hospitals we have to admit  3 to 4 weeks as a inpatients. 

Dr Sudha 

Initially I have consulted Dr Sudha Prof in Government Ayurvedic Hospital- Erragadda-Hyderabad.I gave taken below medicines for couple of months



Slight improvement on the Pain.Later she was transferred to some location. I am not able to get her. Later I consulted Dr P.Seshagiri

He asked me  Total  cost for treatment Rs 1,00000 .He didn't explained me the treatment  process  


After that I have consulted Dr Sundara Raj Perumall 

Dr Sundara Raj reviewed the reports and described the treatment as below attached prescription





He quoted Rs 45,000 for this procedure.My leaves were not approved hence I didn't went for this treatment

After 3 months I got an appointment with   Dr. Murali Manohar Chirumamilla,Raksha Ayurvedic Center, Hyderabad(getting appointment with him is little bit difficult)

After reviewing the reports he told me that AVN is not Curable with  Ayurvedic but I can postpone the THR for some time using the medicines. Dr  advised me not go for any " Panchakarma treatments" which will aggregate the AVN.

But Dr Sundara Raj Perumall  suggested me   Panchakarma treatments 

Whom  advice we have to follow  for different opinions?

Dr.Murali Manohar  asked me to use the below medicines  for 3 moths. 




  How to reduce the weight 









Diet





 I have used prescribed medicines by them but God is not favored for me  on this matter to become normal using Ayurvedic  treatment


 ARYA VAIDYA SALA - Kottakkal

This  hospital having 3 different locations in Kerala i.e Kottakkal, Kochi Aluva. I have made the communication with this hospital  for AVN treatment see the below communication. 













I have received the below quotes













Immediately I have tired their appointment to Join in this hospital unfortunately they replied me that they can admit me on Sept 2011.


My Work schedules not permitted me to go for this treatment in Sept


Arogyadhama,Vivekananda Yoga University, Jigani,Bangalore 

Arogyadhama,Vivekananda  is a Yoga University which situated in Bangalore . I have sent my reports to this University 


Reply


At that time Due to my project schedules Leaves were not approved to go for this treatment.

Final Summary

  •  AVN patients can try  these options those who can spent  one month.
  •  Using this treatment  we can  postpone the surgery for sometime but it is purely based on your AVN Stage & Physical condition
  •  I am sharing  the  details  like medicines ,emails, list of possible treatments and hospitals to the AVN  patients community   to  use this article as  as a quick reference for your  treatment.  
  • I am not promoting  or defame any Doctor, Hospital or medicines its a purely experience sharing





20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello subarao, I (himanshu) am AVN stage 3 patient from mumbai. I have been sguggested hip replacement. I read your above post, you tried so many thing but nothing worked. I am too confused what to do? I will be really thankful to you if you can help me. (1) Should I go for hip replacement, since you have undergone that what benefits you got. Are you able to live your life normally. what are the risks after surgery? (2) If before surgery i want to try one punchkarma or ayurvedic treatment which would you suggest?
Thanks h.goyal@outlook.com

Unknown said...

Bro don't go for surgery first.I already had my left hip rplcmnt done.pain will b gone but u can never fold ur leg.try panchkarma sessions its a better option.m trying this as m hvng pain in right leg too :(

Anonymous said...

HELLO, i would like to talk to you on phone. If you can give me your no. please?

Anonymous said...

HELLO, i would like to talk to you on phone. If you can give me your no. please?

Anonymous said...

HELLO, i would like to talk to you on phone. If you can give me your no. please?

Unknown said...

hello himanshu.. I m also sufferiing from same problem. I would like to talk to you if you cn plz give mevur no.
mine is 9873330322
ranjan8manish@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Pls m suffring this problem plsssss. My request send me your number plssss 8591791207

Unknown said...

Pls send me your number plssss 8591791207

Unknown said...

pls m very young plsss my request

MDayurveda said...

Hello people, we understand your concerns about your conditions, one think we like to clarify , AVN is completely curable with ayurveda treatments, it includes panchakarma. You will find many patients living normal life after ayurveda treatment,
Hyderabad dont have good ayurveda hospitals,
Best ayurveda hospitals are in small cities,hope you will get relief through ayurveda.
Find following best ayurveda hospitals links

https://t.justdial.com/Belgaum/K-L-E-Ayurved-Hospital-Medical-Research-Centre--Near-nath-pai-circle-Shahapur/9999PX831-X831-111115132330-J8H1_BZDET

https://t.justdial.com/Udupi/Sdm-Ayurveda-Hospital--Udyavara/0820P820STD40270_BZDET?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=codered&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5vXEBRChycOl36LPn5EBEiQAJV2-bKI49YBCmG2h7_vPKYHOgHUtfzqlqOXJhYOo7cPFIrYaAq2p8P8HAQ

(Ask for Dr shrinivs )

Mail us for any further enquiry.
Mdayu9@gmail.com

MDayurveda said...

Hello people, we understand your concerns about your conditions, one think we like to clarify , AVN is completely curable with ayurveda treatments, it includes panchakarma. You will find many patients living normal life after ayurveda treatment,
Hyderabad dont have good ayurveda hospitals,
Best ayurveda hospitals are in small cities,hope you will get relief through ayurveda.
Find following best ayurveda hospitals links

https://t.justdial.com/Belgaum/K-L-E-Ayurved-Hospital-Medical-Research-Centre--Near-nath-pai-circle-Shahapur/9999PX831-X831-111115132330-J8H1_BZDET

https://t.justdial.com/Udupi/Sdm-Ayurveda-Hospital--Udyavara/0820P820STD40270_BZDET?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=codered&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5vXEBRChycOl36LPn5EBEiQAJV2-bKI49YBCmG2h7_vPKYHOgHUtfzqlqOXJhYOo7cPFIrYaAq2p8P8HAQ

(Ask for Dr shrinivs )

Mail us for any further enquiry.
Mdayu9@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Will you refer any ayurvedic centre please

subbarao said...

It depends on your AVN stage.if it's 2nd stage you can go for this treatment

nivedhitha said...

very nice article best ayurvedic hospital in ameerpet

Unknown said...

Very Nice information!! I like this Very much !!
# pradeha # ayurvedic #panchkarma #treatement in #pune, #pradeha #Ayurveda and #panchkarma #clinic #aundh #pune, #Ayurved #consultant in #pune, #Ayurvedic #doctor in #sangvi.
<a href=" http://www.ayurprevencia.in/pradeha.php “> Pradeha Ayurveda and panchkarma treatement clinic aundh pune | Ayurvedic doctor , consultant in sangvi pune.
</a>

Unknown said...

Nice Information provided in the blog
Best Ayurvedic Clinic in Aundh Pune - Ayurprevencia is one of famous Ayurvedic Clinic in Aundh Pune offers best Ayurvedic Treatment in Aundh Pune
Ayurvedic Clinic in Aundh, Pune

Unknown said...

Did you tried to get the info about steam cell treatment????

subbarao said...

Yes I Have tried no use

bestorthocentreinindia said...

NIce blog and beneficial information for patients. If anyone is planning for Hip replacement surgery in India then must consult with expert doctor and get the excess details.

bestorthocentreinindia said...

Very nice blog. Wow, amazing blog. Read this blog, if anyone confused in choosing the center for joint replacement surgery. EVA Hospital is describing details which helps you to choose the best ortho center in India follow-cost treatment with best results.