Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

6.Stem Cell 3rd Opinion Dr. Venkataramana N. K.& Dr.Raju K P BGS Global Hospitals Bengaluru - July 2011

Dr.Venkataramana N. K.& Dr.Raju K P 

For stemcells Google I have found 2 more doctors



See the below mail communication between Ms. Denet Pradeep, Clinical Research Associate, Advanced Neuro Science Institute BGS Global Hospital, Bangalore.




I meet the Dr on 15 July 2011. I have waited more than 3 hours to meet him apart from his regular appointment time he came at 1.00 PM 





 Procedure for Stem Cells

  • Dr. Venkataramana is from Neuro  Department by seeing the MRI & X-ray referred me to the Orthopedician  Dr. Raju K P in BGS Global hospital
  • Dr. Raju K P  explained me about what is AVN, How it will come & stages etc. 
  • Finally the Diagnosis  came to Core decompression process and 1 dosage of stem cells.
  •  I asked about bone marrow & stem cells extraction procedures
  • He asked me discus  these  thing with Ms. Denet Pradeep, (Clinical Research Associate)
  • He asked me to go for routine blood tests immediately in BGS Global Hospitals Bangalore. 
  • I didn't understand why blood tests are needed immediately. 
  •  On that consultation they didn't informed me the cost of the Stem cell procedure


Final Summary

  • I didn't understand why the Detnet Pradeep (Clinical Research Associate) referred my case to neuro Dept  for stem cells? 
  • After few days Dr. Raju K P  called to to my residence  informed me the cost of the procedure is Rs 3,50,000 asked my parents when I am planning to come for this therapy 
My father don't know about Stem cells treatment eagerly he asked him few questions
  • Is it curable? How many success cases you  treated  so far.?
  • How many days patient has to stay in hospital?
He advised my father ask your son he knows all these details. 

 Due to financial problem  I did not communicated further   


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you shared your experience so that helps other patients of AVN like me. Can you answer the following qs. Whether you are able to do following acitivities now?

1) tying your shoe laces
2) cutting your nails (foot)
2) getting socks on
3) sitting on floor.
4) riding bike normally
5) indian toilet
6) picking up the coin from the floor.
7) wearing pants/jeans

subbarao said...

Hi Himanshu Goyal ,
Below are the my answers

1) tying your shoe laces - Yes
2) cutting your nails (foot) - never tried
2) getting socks on Yes
3) sitting on floor. Yes if required
4) riding bike normally Yes started after 6 weeks of post surgery
5) indian toilet No
6) picking up the coin from the floor. Yes
7) wearing pants/jeans Yes

Anonymous said...

Thanks brother. It gives me quite confidence that I can have a normal life after surgery.