Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

11.Stem Cell 5th Opinion Dr.Arumugam.S Laksha Hospitals & Tri cell International-Chennai

Laksha Hospitals -Dr.Arumugam.S & Dr.T.Senthilkumar


3rd Feb 2012 Dr Armugam confirmed the appointment at 3.00 PM.  in Laksha Hospitals

Laksha hospital collected Rs 500 as their Hospital Registration fee + Dr Armugam fee as 1000 total I have paid Rs 1500

We have waited more than 2 hours Every 1/2 hr hospital authorities saying Dr will come shortly.After 6.30 PM I have asked the to pay back the fee  at last  Dr Armugam  came at 7.00 PM

 Dr Armugam reviewed the MRI & X-ray reports. He advised me to go for stem cell therapy in Laksha Hospitals and explained me the processes in the below way

Procedure for Stem Cells

  1. Bone marrow Extraction done by him 
  2. Cell generation done in Laksha Hospitals within a day
  3. After 2 days they will perform Stem cell therapy along with Core decompression 
  4. The cost of the therapy  quoted RS 1.5 lacks. See the below quote from the Hospital


Final Summary

  1.  Tricell is also  generating the cells, If cell generation is done internally in Laksha Hospitals why the Tricell is referred me to this hospital  I didn't understand
  2. I have asked Dr.T.Senthilkumar show their lab but they didn't  showed me the lab.
  3.  Dr Armugam  didn't shared previously treated patient numbers to clarify my doubts regarding the Stemcells
With the above doubts I didn't contacted further.

1 comment: