Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

14.Dr.Thomas A.Einhorn Stem cell feasibility & Honest Opinion

Dr.Thomas A.Einhorn Stem cell feasibility & Honest Opinion


I have sent my reports to Dr.Thomas A. Einhorn who performed first stem cell therapy for AVN for feasibility of Stem cell therapy on my condition

See the below communication between from Dr.Thomas and honest opinion from him. I have sent same reports which was shown to Dr NagaRaj & Kalyan






























































Final Summary
  1. I have received his opinion little bit late at that time my treatment was started.  In India we really need such kind of Doctors.
  2. Can I conclude Dr NagaRaj & Kalyan  did an experiment on me? 










1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Hip replacement surgery in India is usually considered following a hip fracture (breaking of the bone) or for someone who has severe pain due to arthritis. The goal of surgery is to relieve hip pain that cannot be controlled by other treatments. Hip replacement is a surgical procedure to replace a worn out or damaged hip with an artificial joint. A newer approach that uses 1 or 2 smaller incisions to perform the procedure is called minimally invasive hip replacement. However, the minimally invasive procedure is not suited for all candidates for hip replacement. The doctor will determine the best procedure for a person, based on that individual's situation.
Hip replacement surgery in India
knee replacement surgery in india