Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

13 Live 100 Hospital Bangalore (Failure) Stem Cells therapy for Avascular necrosis (AVN) by Dr.H.N.NagaRaj & Dr Kalayan

Stem cells  treatment for  AVN in Live 100 Hospital Bangalore by DR.H.N.NagaRaj & Dr Kalayan ( it is a Failure therapy for my case) 

As a  AVN  suffered patient  I am sharing my Stem cell Therapy experiences  to patients  like me who are suffering  with AVN  to come for a conclusion  Stem cells  therapy or THR 

04/02/2012 

Feb 2012 Meeting With DR.H.N.NagaRaj & Dr Kalayan for Stem Cells treatment in Live 100 Hospital

As per the Dr Netha  encouragement on 4th  Feb 2012 Around 11 A.M I met Dr Kalayan .He studied  my case & reviewed  MRI & X-ray reports .He  told me that they have already successfully done this therapy for 3 patients (Iiswarya,Jayadeep & Dr Rajesh).

Dr Kalayan showed me the mail communication between the earlier patients how they are doing  Post stem cells treatment 

After  initial discussions Dr Kalayan took me to met Dr NagaRaj 

After reviewing my MRI & X-ray reports  Dr Nagaraj told me that
  • Any Orthopedician suggest you to go for THR at your stage
  • I am not such kind of a Doctor.
  • Stem Cell Therapy is a Regenerative Medicine and we  are  doing  medical research for  for various diseases
  • I strongly recommend you go for Stem Cells  therapy  
  • Stem Cells is performed one side automatically growth factors starts works on other side
  • No need to go for other side Stem Cell treatment
  • Your Cattlage will be improved & Pain also reduced
  • You can walk normally after 6 weeks
  • You can avoid the Crutches
  • They assured me I can lead the normal life after the therapy
  • We have no failures so far on this therapy 100 % results  we have achieved.  Our treatment works any stage of AVN  
Procedure for Stem Cells
  •  Bone marrow extraction done by Dr NagaRaj &  Dr Kalayan
  •  They will sent this Bone marrow to Stemone Labs Pune on the same day
  •  After generation the cells each week end they will inject these cells
  •  No Core Decompression involved in this processes
  • Advised me to take 6 weeks of bed rest from 1st dosage
  • Bone Marrow extraction will be approx 2 to 3 Hours
  • Millions of cells injected in the effected area
  • Stem Cell processes will be approximately 1 hr 
  • Local or General anesthesia will be given to the patients
  • Out station patient has to stay in hospital one day.Local patients can go their home on the same day
  • Advised me  Crutches for 6 weeks instead of elbow Crutches
  • Advised me to travel in flight for entire therapy from Hyderabad to Bangalore
Please see the MRI Report seen by Dr.H.N.NagaRaj & Dr Kalayan- at the time of Consultation ( Films are taken  by them to their research work hence films not included)


Pre










Apart from  all the above discussions they Mesmerized  me a lot "Not to meet any Doctor further " on this matter & they  created an impression  that they are the pioneers for this treatment  with their past results .They created a hope on the alternative for THR using the   Stem cells.


Earlier I have visited 3,4 hospitals  regarding this therapy due to lack money I didn't visited again but here In the discussions only  I asked them the give me a Quote even though I don't have single Rupee  on my hand. It shows how they influenced me on this therapy. 


In the Quotation they mentioned cost of the therapy is Rs 3,40,000 which covers all the charges (which is  not true every time  additionally Rs 2000 to Rs 3000 collected  for OT Medicines )

Please see the below Quotation for Stem cell therapy from Live 100

Stemcell Quotation













Money Arrangement for Stem cells & Schedules

I am from middle class family . I don't have money in my hand. I have contacted my insurance agent regarding insurance  claim / cashless   or any other possible way of  coverage of this treatment by showing the above quote. Insurance company rejected this quotation  stating that "Stem Cells is not under their coverage policy due it is still under the Clinical trials"

Then I have taken Personal loan   nearly Rs 6,00,000 with high interest rate for the span of 5 years.Still I am paying these EMI


Rs 6,00,000

Hospital  Charges  as per  the Quotation                                          :  Rs 3.40,000
5 times 2 and fro flight charges from  Hyderabad to Bangalore     :   Rs 50,000
1 month salary (on leave due to this treatment)                                :   Rs 40,000
 Miscellaneous                                                                                     :   Rs 1,00,000

                                                                                                          ------------------------------
Total                                                                                                  Rs 5,30,000

After getting the  money  from the bank I have contacted  Dr Kalayan he confirmed the below schedules


Date
Procedure
16/02/2012
Admission & Bone Marrow
25/02/2012
Injecting the cells & Growth Factors
03/03/2012
Injecting the cells & Growth Factors
10/03/2012
Injecting the cells & Growth Factors
                                                                                                 







 16th Feb 2012- Bone Marrow

Doctors advised me stop taking any liquids & fluids after 10 PM from the previous night

Reached Live 100 hospitals around 10.30 AM .Paid the First Dosage amount and hospitals charges 











Stem one Bill






 Routine Test was done before going to OT.Please find the below reports







Due to General  Anesthesia I waked up around 5.00 PM at that time they performed Bone marrow on the back side  and shifted to room. Bone marrow was sent to Pune from one of the representative  from Stem One labs

 I was in fully thirsty Dr suggested me to take water after 4 hrs.


While performing the Bone Marrow they asked us to buy below medicines for OT in their Pharmacy. I was really surprised and I asked Dr Kalayan about these OT medicines extra charge. He avoided that discussion.

At the time of the Quotation he was clearly told me that in the Rs 3,40,000 which covers everything in the hospital charges  but they collected OT medicines separately.Which is an extra cost for me Rs 1625.Please  conform these things before paying the hospital charges .They should inform  this thing earlier so that we should be ready for this amount also

Please see the prescription & Bills for 16th Feb 2012 














 17 Feb 2012 came back to Hyderabad and taken rest for 4 days.


1st Stem cell 25 Feb 2012

With lot of fresh thoughts and new hope on the life I waked at 3.00 AM to catch the Hyderabad - Bangalore flight  for  1st dosage of the stem cells.

I have admitted the hospital around 10.30 AM. Injection & Growth factors came from PUNE in bus and taken me to OT at 12.30 PM. 

General anesthesia was given to me .On the right hip these 2 doctors given me the1st stem cell injection.

the injection and the processes taken  approximately 2,3 hours after that shifted me to  ward.  I had sever pain on the injection part

Normal diet was taken that night.Unfortunate thing with this hospital is there is no Canteen in this hospital.Patients are suffering a lot on this matter


25th Feb also they collected extra Rs2472/-  for OT medicines

Next day early morning came back to Hyderabad

Please see the prescription & Bills for 25 Feb 2012 



















2nd Stem cell 03 March 2012

Above treatment was repeated 2 & 3 dosages.This time they collected extra  Rs 1676 for OT medicines

Please see the below prescription & Bills for 03 March 2012 



























3rd Stem cell 10 March 2012 (Doubt started on Therapy) 

I have paid Last installment Rs 70,000 D.D but Live 100 & Stem One not given any receipt for that  amount 

After completing 2nd stem cells there is no change in my movements & Pain . I have taken this matter to Dr Kalayan


Dr.NagaRaj always not accessible to talk with him if I want to ask any question I have to go through with Dr Kalayan .


I have taken  Dr.NagaRaj mobile no(+91 98440 59406,+ 91 99723 00999) to discuss about my improvements.  He  didn't picked my calls .

While performing 3rd Stem cell I have taken notice Dr.NagaRaj in OT.

On that evening  Dr Kalayan told me that "We have reviewed  your condition  and decided to  give one more dosage which is going to be performed on 19th March 2012" . 

If Doctors are in doubt about my condition and planning for one more extra dosage apart from the regular dosage  definitely 3 dosages Stem cells not worked for me .

 This time they collected extra  Rs 2283 for OT medicines

Please see the below prescription & Bills for 10 March 2012 

























4th Stem cell 19 March 2012 

Dr Kalayan & Dr.NagaRaj Stem cell treatment not worked ? 

 Dr Kalyan's doubt immediately I have taken Fresh X-ray & MRI on 17th March before going to 4th Stem Cell..Please refer the below reports


17 March 2012- X-Ray








17 March 2012 MRI Report (films are with Dr Kalayan)





























I have shown these reports  asked  about my condition.They told me that I have to wait 6 more weeks for full recovery these stem cells and growth factors already started  to improving my condition.

 As usual they performed one more dosage and collected Rs1083 as an extra for OT medicines


Please see the below prescription & Bills for 19 March 2012 



























Post stem cells  Live 100 hospital Doctor  Consultation




After completing 4th Dosage 
  • I didn't get any relief on pain after completing the 4th dosage. 
  • No change on my movements
  • I have increased the painkillers dosage.


I have called to Dr.NagaRaj about my pain but he didn't  responded to my calls. Day to day pain was becoming more worse .Always I am getting same response from Dr Kalayan  "Dr Nagraj went to US he will be back shortly"

I have spoken to Dr Kalayan about my condition  he advised  me to wait for some more days 

How many days.....................................................................................................? 

I have to suffer with pain & struggle  after the therapy also



As per Dr Kalayan's advice  suffering with pain I have waited 6 months to met these doctors.

04th August 2012

I have questioned about the how the therapy is helped for me.

By smiling he asked me  to come up with  MRI in Bangalore Clumax Diagnostics center with  a comparison report with  Pre stem cell MRI and told me that latest MRI shows my improvements and who the therapy worked for me


POST Stem Cell MRI Report Exactly after 6 months 18 Aug 2012
















Same day I met Kalayan  along with the reports asked me to keep the reports with them for review of Dr Nagaraj .He assured me that he will get back to me with Dr Nagaraj's  opinion what to do next?. I have waited more than 1 1/2 moth for his call but I didn't get any call. Still  one set of my reports are with them

For collecting these reports  I went to Live 100  hospital on 10th Oct 2012.Luckily I got appointment with  Dr Nagaraj.

He was asked me why still your using the crutches?
 I replied I didn't get any pain relief. 

Immediately " He started you are the first person reporting like this I didn't get any reports from the previous patients. 

Try to walk with out crutches you will become normal.Wait for 2,3 weeks if pain is not relieve again we will go for one more dosage of stem cells with  extra cost."

Proven reports (MRI & X-ray) stating that Stem cells therapy no  significant change   for me  why  Dr Nagaraj suggested me one more dosage? .
Due to previous failure  I am not in a position  to go for one more failure experiment 




Final Summary
  • Same day 10th Oct 2012 Dr Kalayan  invited  me to attend for their press meet which is going to be held on 17th Oct 2012
  • I didn't understand why he was invited me? to show my case as successes case or failure case? or Head count of a patients?
  • Please consider my treatment is an experiment & Trial basis for AVN Patients.It may work on Spray and pray basis
  • Stem cells experiment cost Rs 5,30,000. Still today my 3/4 th salary is going for EMI which is a major financial loss for me next couple of years.
  • All the Personal loan which I have taken from the bank is completely spent to their treatment.Using  that money I can go for THR on both sides
  •  Ultimately I am the victim
  • Dr Kalyan taken photos on my movements  Pre & Post stem cells therapy.If you want go for this therapy in this hospital  based on my photos & videos don't go for this therapy.I didn't get any relief on pain after the therapy. After the therapy  pain was started on knee 
  •  Whatever the assurance in the  first review meeting given by them  is not true for my case
  • After stem cell therapy I have physically & mentally suffered 1 year to go for THR. I cant write here how  I suffered .
  • I have completely lost confidence on my life after this Therapy
  • They didn't gave me the discharge summary at the time of discharge.I have asked them 'n' no of times at last on backdated they issued me after 6 months






































  • Many doctors identified lot of gaps in the discharge summary  & expressed sympathy that I went for this therapy
  • Dr NagaRaj & Kalyan didn't gave me Honest & Correct opinion in my case 
  • Please read the next post ” Dr.Thomas A.Einhorn  Stem cell feasibility & Honest Opinion” (Same set of reports which was shown to these Doctors  sent to Dr.Thomas A.Einhorn  review for feasibility of Stem Cells therapy for my case. At the time his reply this therapy was started ) how  the difference between India & USA Doctor treatments
  • These two doctors advised me correctly  I should go for THR at that year only  without wasting the money & Strain.
  • Think twice if you want to go for this therapy . I am not promoting or demoting the therapy  & Live 100 hospitals in the year 2012 I have this experience. 
  • You can try this therapy as per your Financial conditions, AVN stage ,confidence on the Therapy 
Finally I have mad a communication with them in Nov 2012. After that I didn't made any communication with this hospital


















As AVN stage -3  patient I  didn't get any Pain relief  & cottelage improvement  from this STEM CELL THERAPY   and  went for Bi lateral hip replacement .

Every Individual having their own experiences about their treatments’ & procedures. I am not ready to debate with their experiences about these Doctors & Hospital. Ultimately STEM CELL THERAPY for Avascular Necrosis of Hip (AVN) is not helped in my case completely lost my money on this treatment.

I am concluding  Stem Cell  therapy still in research stage .It is a failure therapy for my case


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCAMLER

The above experiences which I have shared about Live 100 Hospital Bangalore , DR.H.N.NagaRaj & Dr Kalayan is w.r t  to STEM CELL THERAPY for Avascular Necrosis of Hip ( AVN stage -3) only .Not for any other specialties, treatments & Services offered by  these  doctors , hospital or any other Doctors who is working in this Hospital.

11 comments:

bits said...

What treatment have you finally taken?
I too have AVD and would request your feedback

subbarao said...

I have undergone for THR after stemcelss failure

Unknown said...

Hi, so what do you sugest for Stem cell therapy, is it worth the treatment and should tried to some other doctor, i have AS, and i am too sugested for MSC. but dictors are different, one is private and other is Govt. brijesh agarwal.brijesh.11@gmail.com

subbarao said...

Hi Brijesh,
You didn’t mentioned your AVN stage. Sremcells are still clinical trials. Try to avoid this therapy.

Shekhar Mishra said...

My name is Shekhar Mishra. I have been lucky as i went to Ram deva baba's divya Yoga pharmacy and was treated for 3 month in a period of 18 months. I am now completely fit and i do my daily courses normally. i would like to advise everyone to reach out for ayurvedic treatement which is known as Panchakarma. i have come to know that this treatment is widely done in Kerala so if you stay in North India then Haridwar patanjali yogpeeth is the best option and if someone belongs to south india the you can find best treatment in Kerala

Shekhar Mishra said...

My name is Shekhar Mishra. I have been lucky as i went to Ram deva baba's divya Yoga pharmacy and was treated for 3 month in a period of 18 months. I am now completely fit and i do my daily courses normally. i would like to advise everyone to reach out for ayurvedic treatement which is known as Panchakarma. i have come to know that this treatment is widely done in Kerala so if you stay in North India then Haridwar patanjali yogpeeth is the best option and if someone belongs to south india the you can find best treatment in Kerala

subbarao said...

I agree with Shekar Mishra .Kerala
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala is giving treatment for all type of diseases.

Those who are interested please read my post

http://kvsubbarao.blogspot.in/2013/12/ayurvedic-treatment-for-avns.html

Anonymous said...

Guys this subbarao is backed by some larger group. Dr Nagaraj is the only doctor who saved lot of lives. Who can dare to perform surgery on 98 year old patients and make them walk in 2 days. His research and stem cells success rate is very good. Any spine issues he has his protocol and equipments, so companies like johnson and johnson and other hospitals hate him for that. Please go back and see how many foriegners have taken benefit and how people are walking today. He is fixing lot of BGS and Manipal cases where no one does his type of surgeries. Dont let the hope die in people. I wonder why subbarao not taken any legal action, stem cells need lot of contribution from patient, you cannot expect magic overnight. They way he has gathered information and presented here showcases his representtaion of larger organisations.. Dr Nagaraj and Live has saved lot of Lives and there are evidences which they had given us openly..Please like my 98 year old mother who is happy with us where after multiple surgeries in manipal and bgs had let her almost die, he fixed the spine with his protocol and 30 min surgery. I am not marketing but this is a serious issue, we need to save age old and give them confidence of living and he is doing it..Cheers Babu - mmgnaidu@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

The Hip replacement surgery in India is usually considered following a hip fracture (breaking of the bone) or for someone who has severe pain due to arthritis. The goal of surgery is to relieve hip pain that cannot be controlled by other treatments. Hip replacement is a surgical procedure to replace a worn out or damaged hip with an artificial joint. A newer approach that uses 1 or 2 smaller incisions to perform the procedure is called minimally invasive hip replacement. However, the minimally invasive procedure is not suited for all candidates for hip replacement. The doctor will determine the best procedure for a person, based on that individual's situation.
Hip replacement surgery in India
knee replacement surgery in india

Anonymous said...

Hello Shekhar Mishra, this is Himanshu Goyal (rajasthan) i read your comment about patanjali and panchkarma. I am a Avascular necrosis atage 3 patient. I too heard about patanjali haridwar and panchkarma kerala. But I don't know which one among the two is best and also which is the best panchkarma centre for AVN in kerala. I contacted one punchkarma centre in mumbai, they are asking for rupee 1,50,000 and also there is no guranteed relief. I will be thankful to you if you can help me.

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
This is vipin Shukla recently I started pain in my both legs but the doctors given me pain killers and Bec of that problem become irritant and now I did MRI of both hips and x-ray of pelvis and then doc told me that you are suffering from avn and my right side is 60% infected and left side 40% and right side has stage 3 and left stage 2b so they told me that bed rest for 3 months and then the so I would like to know any Ayurveda treatment plz ar any other med Name