Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

15. Dr A Gurava Reddy Post Stem Cells Consultation

15. Dr A Gurava Reddy Post Stem Cells Consultation  


I have suffered with a lot of pain on both sides and pain was started on the Knee also. Live 100 doctors didn’t respond properly after Post stem cells.

 I have increased the painkillers dosage & taking.I don’t have any option except to meet the Doctor 

Somebody suggested me Dr. Gurava Reddy Sunshine Hospitals

I have to waited  21 days for his Appointment. I have taken 04th May 2012 his appointment around 10.30 AM. 

Jr Doctors taken the case history and asked me to go for latest X-ray for hip & knee. He was examined me nearly 20 minutes







































Dr Gurava Reddy  examined  and  reviewed  all my reports nearly he spent with me 15 mins for consultation  I am really lucky such a big Doctor spent 15 mins with me. Dr. expressed empathy on me amount that I have spent on Stem cells and which was not worked done at Live 100 hospitals.

He expressed his view on stem cells are in still research stage better to not to go for this treatment

Dr was  good writer, he presented a  book Guravayanam  to my son written by him.

Final Summary

  1. He advised me to go for Bilateral Total Hip Replacement with delta motion ASAP to avoid the pain. They will perform Hip Replacement parallel to Right  Side and Left Side
  2. In humor manner he compared Deltamotion hip replacement is a benz car and Ordinary replacement is ambassador car 
  3. After his consultation I have decided to go for THR
  4. I heard rumor from some of the patients on this hospital  replacements will not done by Dr Gurava Reddy his assistants will do the surgery. 
  5. Post surgery his assistants Dr will taken care. 
  6. We have to vacate the room patient was in Surgery which is not comfortable to patient attendants

We can’t take these issues to his notice hence I  didn't went for surgery in sunshine hospitals 

16th  May 2014

Recently I read an article on this rumor on Swathi Maxine .Dr Gurava Reddy given a wonderful clarification on this matter. Don't be live the rumors .Surgeries will be done by him only.Shortly I will put that article in my blog.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.
Etcoe

Unknown said...

The Hip replacement surgery in India is usually considered following a hip fracture (breaking of the bone) or for someone who has severe pain due to arthritis. The goal of surgery is to relieve hip pain that cannot be controlled by other treatments. Hip replacement is a surgical procedure to replace a worn out or damaged hip with an artificial joint. A newer approach that uses 1 or 2 smaller incisions to perform the procedure is called minimally invasive hip replacement. However, the minimally invasive procedure is not suited for all candidates for hip replacement. The doctor will determine the best procedure for a person, based on that individual's situation.
Hip replacement surgery in India
knee replacement surgery in india

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing ETCOE for your orthopedic care. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
Hip Surgery Joint Replacement

Unknown said...

Hi

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Kindly share your contact to know your experience

Unknown said...

Hi

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Kindly share your contact to know your experience