Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

4. Stem Cell 1st Opinion- Dr.Shrish Dutt Mishra -June 2011- Delhi

Dr.Shrish Dutt Mishra

Without delaying after reading Dr Mishra's  article I have collected  Dr Shrish Dutt  number with the help of my friend Google  and taken appointment for his consultation  in Sama Hospitals Delhi

I have  shown  recent X-ray and MRI which was lesser  than one month even though he asked me to go for Fresh  MRI & X-ray  In Dr.Gulati Imaging Institute, Hauz Khas Enclave-Hauz Khas, Delhi 





X-Ray

 

MRI







After reviewing the reports Dr informed me that AVN is started on left side also. He advised  me to go for Core Decompression with Stem cells on left side. Dr given  me an insurance agent number to check the possibility of insurance coverage but insurance company not covering the stem cell treatment. 


Procedure for Stem Cells

He explained me for the procedure below way
  • Collection of bone marrow surgery will done by Dr from Pune 
  • I have to pay Pune Dr charges which includes Two and fro Flight tickets +Doctor fee around Rs 2,00,000+ Hospital Charges and 2 dosage of stem cells with CD around Rs2,50,000 Total Cost Rs 4,50,000
  • After 3-4 weeks cells is generated in the labs Dr. Shrish Dutt Mishra will give the  2 dosage of stem cells  with CD
  • I have to take rest for 4- 6 weeks.
Dr explained me He was followed the  same procedure for Patient which he was treated  earlier


Final Summary


  1. I have asked previously treated Patient contact number to take his feedback on his condition but Dr Shrish Dutt Mishra  didn't gave me his contact number.
  2. For the better  result of stem cells procedure advised to go for this therapy on left hip 
  3. Due to sever pain I thought that I can go for the  treatment on the affected area but Dr  advised  me to go for opposite side for better result( AVN is stage is lesser than RH Side)
  4. Due to lack of money arrangement  I didn't approached him further 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Hip replacement surgery in India is usually considered following a hip fracture (breaking of the bone) or for someone who has severe pain due to arthritis. The goal of surgery is to relieve hip pain that cannot be controlled by other treatments. Hip replacement is a surgical procedure to replace a worn out or damaged hip with an artificial joint. A newer approach that uses 1 or 2 smaller incisions to perform the procedure is called minimally invasive hip replacement. However, the minimally invasive procedure is not suited for all candidates for hip replacement. The doctor will determine the best procedure for a person, based on that individual's situation.
Hip replacement surgery in India
knee replacement surgery in india