Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

8. Special Treatment for Avascular necrosis (AVN) - Dr Peddapalli Appa Rao Consultant Immunologist & Rheumatologist

 Doctor P.Appa Rao Consultant Immunologist & Rheumatologist IMMA LABS Krishna Nagar Visakhapatnam-2 

After Came to Hyderabad One of my friend suggested Dr P.AppRao he is  Immunologist & Rheumatologist and told me that  he reduced the  all type of pains.

I met him in Nilofer Hospitals in Hyderabad .In the initial discussions he told me that Orthopedists will do carpentry work with the bones.He claimed that he treated  for Naxalites also.

He showed me the  an advertisement on his special  treatment on Vartha Sunday magazine



He is from Vizag K.G.H hospital on deputation he is working in Nilofer hospital.He will stay 3 days in Hyderabad remaining days he is practicing in Vizag



After reviewing my  MRI, & X-Ray reports Dr Appa Rao told me that prior to my case he didn't treated for any AVN cases however Dr ensured me he shall cure AVN with his injections with in 6 weeks of time.

With in 6 weeks I will back to normal state i.e I can walk without crutches  .He will cure the AVN with his own treatment ( but medicine names are unknown to me)

Procedure for his treatment

He explained his treatment in the blow way.

  •  He will give the 6 dosages of his injections . He will not  disclose  injections names to the Patients. Injections are made by himself these injections are not available in any  medical stores
  • These injections  cure any disease  
  • Each injection cost Rs 1000. I have to  to pay full amount while coming to the first injection
  • After completion of 6th week I will become normal.
  • After 6th week I have to Pay Donation for him it is approximately Rs 100000 to Rs 200000
  • He will give the injections on Monday & Wednesday 
  • He advised me to come up with the below tests & 
  • Insisted me to start using below tests & medicines before coming to Fist dosage.



For avoiding the surgery without knowing the  injection name I have started taking the injections and  I have paid  Rs 6,000 in KOTI IMA guesthouse. 

Final Summary


  1. There are some side effects  also faced while taking these injections. I have taken this issue to him Dr Appa Rao told me that it is part of the treatment.
  2.  First day  & After 6th Injection he taken the videos on my movements for his Research to showcase he treated & reduced the pain
  3. After 6 weeks completed there is no change on my movements & Pain
  4. After 6 weeks  Dr  told me "I have invented a new medicine. I will mix this medicine with a Swiss imported medicine called Celergen. It will repair your DNA. Your AVN will be ruled out. You will become normal".
  5. After taking the injection the injected part part will be wounded. It will having a seveoiur pain
  6. Doses of Celergen+6 doses of invented a new medicine cost around Rs 66000/-+after curing AVN  his donation approximately Rs3,00,000.Total treatment cost for 6 weeks Rs3,66,000
  7.  I am scarred due to non disclosure of his injection names previous injection side effects  I  never meet  this doctor further special treatment
  8. Surprisingly I am seeing many patients are coming taking these injections without knowing the name of Injection


















    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    How is status now . Is problem rectified completely