Pages

Translate

26 December, 2013

10. Stem Cell banks & Hospitals Affiliations

Stem Cell banks & Hospitals  Affiliations

Later I continued by R&D on Stem cell's for AVN.By using the word Stem cell  AVN I have founded 2 stem cell banks. 

Tricell

TriCell International is a Chennai based center associated with Dr.Arumugam.S & Laksha Hospitals 

Stem One

Stem One  is a Pune  based center associated with Live 100 hospital Bangalore DR.H.N.Nagaraj & Dr Kalayan

Tricell
See the below communication with  Tricell 




Next day I got a call from  Sunitha cell no 09962028010 and advised me meet their expert panel Dr.Arumugam.S In Laksha Hospitals . 3rd Feb 2012 Dr Armugam confirmed the appointment at 3.00 PM.

Stem One labs

See the below communication with  Stem One labs






Stem one Lab Co-ordinator Dr Neeta talked to me over the phone (+919860770969) encouraged me to gor for Stem cell therapy. She suggested me to meet DR Kalayan in Live 100 hospitals in Bangalore and told me that they did lot of AVN cases with good results



Final Summary


  1. Sunitha & Neeta don't know the exact Processes of what doctors will do.They will redirected me to the hospitals
  2. They are the in between  labs & Hospitals.They want to do some  the research work for various diseases using stem cells
  3. They will do good followup  
  4. Dr Netha Quoted one rate & Live 100 hospital quoted one rate for the therapy.at last Live 100 hospital management asked us stop communicating with Dr Netha

Details will be written in upcoming  Posts





No comments: