Pages

Translate

25 April, 2014

19. Dr.Vijay C. Bose -THR Surgery Experience (Under Construction)

Dr.Vijay C. Bose THR Surgery  Experience


I am writing my  pre ,post operative experiences .This will be help full for the patients those who are planning for THR.

13 February 2013


7:00 AM
I have started to chennai  with my family members on 13th Feb morning flight to Chennai.My cousion booked a guest house we stayed there upto 4.00PM

5.00 PM
I have admited in the hospital.The admission procedure went very smoothly.I have taken the private room. After admiting into the Hospital hospital Staff  informed to Dr Vijay C Bose.


7.00 PM
Dr Babuji from anesthesia dept came and studied my case.I am very much comfortable with him He will speak Telugu. I expressed my concerns about the IVS. He assured me he will take take

Asked me start the Breathing exercises.

7.30PM 
Given me the normal Diet 

8.00 PM 
Samples collected for Routine Blood tests and Taken Chest X-ray & Hip lateral pelvis x-rays

8.30 PM
 Dr Vijay C Bose came and checked what are the pending completed  tests and informed me next day operation time is 8.00 AM

He confirmed me the 6th day I can go back to Hyderabad and assured me I can walk easily in the airport  which is true 


9.00PM 
Nurses asked me take a bath  twice with medicated lotion

9.30 PM
Went to sleep

13th Feb X-ray before Surgery







Report








14th Feb 2013-BiG Day

5.00AM n
Nurses waked me up done routine checks 

6.00 AM
Taken bath with twice with medicated lotion

7.00 AM
Wearied a sox and given a injection to reduce the operation tension

7.40 AM 
Shifted to OT

In OT Dr Bapuji   give me IVs on Left-hand side. In the IV’s he injected the anthelia .Hardly with in 2 mins anthelia effect started on me.

8 AM to 12 PM
Surgeries done

1.00PM
 I was in semi conscious 

4.00 PM
Shifted me to room

After shifting the to room I didn't had much pain on the surgery part.Pain management was done excellent by Dr Vijay C Bose

I was thirsty statred taking water after 18 hrs. Same night I have taken the liquids llike milk & Coconut water 

No Side effects observed like High fever, infection ,Bleeding from the wound etc...

IV fluids continued the whole night



 ( contd.....)

17th Feb X-ray after Surgery






Discharge Summary










 24 March X-ray





Discharge






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the post.Jhansi orthopaedic hospital is best for fracture treatment in jhansi.

kuna said...

Your blog had helped me to decide against stem cell therapy.
I shall share my experience ,decision (right and wrong) and the journey.
About me : I am a consultant, contractor, businessman in the field of water and wastewater engineering ,based in Mumbai.
2007- The year of my diagnosis.

My world changed the day the doctor confirmed my AVN.

2014 : After enduring pain for almost 7 years and self-imposed denial for any surgical / invasive method i was almost unable to walk,climp and stand upright. Decided to take any/all available treatment for my disease, i took a call and left for Trivendrum for ayurvedic treatment.
It's a small hospital with boarding facilities, i gave it a try believing in words of mouth.

That was a right decision and it really helped to regain my ability to lead normal life since 2015.