Pages

Translate

25 April, 2014

18.Dr.Vijay C. Bose,Chennai done Bilateral THR like a minor Surgery with 100 % Satisfaction

Dr.Vijay C. Bose,Teynampet,Apollo Speciality Hospital ,Chennai done Bilateral THR  like a minor Surgery 

2013 January I have the below symptoms


  • By using Elbow crutches also I am not able walk small distances 
  • I can't bend to take the fallen items on down
  • Sever knee pain on the both legs
  • Increased the pain killer dosage 2 to 3
  • Even though taking the pain killers also pain was not controlled
  • I have decided to go for THR asap due reduced mobility. 

Some of my friends  suggested me Dr Vijay C Bose for THR. Immediately I made a Google search on him and viewed his Profile http://www.hipresurfacingindia.com/Surgeon_Vijay_Bose_Profile.php

Why I have chosen Dr Vijay C Bose for THR

  • He was performed more than 1000 hip replacements and listed in tophipsurgeons.com  
  • I have read his patient-testimonials also http://tophipsurgeons.com/patient-testimonials-vijay-c-bose.html
  • Till now there is no single negative  & failure comments by his patients any Social media sites
  • His  Youtube videos really helped to come for conclusion to choose the best doctor
  • In telephonic conversation he spoken very well in prior to appointment
  • Successes rate is also high
  • No difference in leg length after THR taken feedback from the previous Parients
  • Chennai is nearer to Hyderabad comparative to  Mumbai
Appointment With Dr Vijay C Bose
  • I have taken Dr Vijay C Bose appointment on 19 Jan 2013. After reviewing fresh X-ray he conformed me that I have to undergo for THR .
  • Expressed his sympathy on me I went for Stem cell therapy. He explained me most of the laboratories asking him to perform the stem cells therapy but he refused it 
  • Explained me in a detail manner about the surgery & different types of implants which was available in market and their performance and durability
  • As per my age & profession Dr Vijay suggested me to go for Delta motion Ceramic replacement


























Surgery Procedure

He explained me the surgery below way 

  • One day before surgery date I have to admit in the hospital. (Generally Apollo hospitals admit the patients in the evening)
  •  After admission Pre -operative tests will be conducted
  • Next day morning surgery will be performed
  • While performing the surgery patient attendants can stay in the room this is really help full to the patient attendants most of the hospitals asking to vacate the room
  • Surgery Procedure appox 3 hrs 
  • No blood transfusion required for single side THR
  • Patient will be shifted  room at the same day (it may varies from one patient to other patient)
  • 5days I have to stay in the Hospital. Day wise recovery explained in his site http://www.hipresurfacingindia.com/Hip_Resurfacing_Surgery_Guide.php
  • 6th day will be the discharge 
  • Stitches are self healed no need to see the hospital for removing the stitches
  • 6 weeks of rest is advised to me after 2 side of THR
  • He prepared me mentally THR is a minor Surgery

He eliminated all my fears and prepared me mentally about Surgery .I have asked him   more than 50 questions in a polite manner he answered all the questions.

I have never seen such a Doctor to clarify the doubts. He was always accessible through email & mobile

My condition is Bi Lateral hence I have taken 2 dates for replacement with a gap of 6 weeks
1) 14th Feb 2013
2) 21th March 2013

He gave me the below quotation for the surgery for a single side. This covers entire hospital charges including medicines while we are in the hospital 



















Patient feedback

After coming out of his chamber I met on of the patient who was undergone for replacement surgery .She was given very good feedback on Dr Vijay C Bose about his surgery and pain management after the surgery 



Insurance Converge & Money arrangement’s for THR

Luckily for THR is covering all the insurance companies. He suggested me to go meet Gopi in the corporate section for necessary formalities.

I have submitted all my papers & ID proofs to Gopi .Gopi is very nice helped us complete the formalities asap

After submitting the insurance papers, Paramount approved Rs 2, 00,000 only prior to one week of surgery for Right side

My father was taken   Loan Against Property. 

At the age of 72 he is taken that burden and spent 15 days in Kakinada to approve the loan and succeeded approval for an amount Rs 5,00,000 for smooth surgery

Still he is paying the EMI from his pension 

If I am not cheated by the Live 100 hospitals I can arrange this amount myself.

Banks also refused me to sanction the Personal Loan 

Long Leave for THR
I have taken letter from the Dr Vijay C Bose and submitted in my office and they approved 90days leave without pay


6 comments:

Latha said...

Hi I have undeergone hip replacement by Dr. Vijay on September 3' 2014.

How are you feeling now?

subbarao said...

I am doing good.What about you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Latha said...

I am doing good. Took time to get back to normal.

Unknown said...

Hi Venkat after hip surgery is ur r life normal now..r u able to perform all ur activities normally..
Please suggest..
Because I am about to get delta motion hip replacement surgery from Dr Vijay bose

Can u please give me ur mobile no..

I am from Hyderabad.

Unknown said...

Hi Venkat after hip surgery is ur r life normal now..r u able to perform all ur activities normally..
Please suggest..
Because I am about to get delta motion hip replacement surgery from Dr Vijay bose

Can u please give me ur mobile no..

I am from Hyderabad.