Pages

Translate

30 January, 2014

How AVN detected for me?

How AVN is detected for me?
Dr P.N Prasad in Yashoda Hospitals, Somajiguda, Hyderabad- August & Sept 2010


I got a pain on my right leg. I have suffered with pain approximately 2 weeks. I have consulted Dr P.N Prasad in Yashoda Hospitals .Initially he asked come up with a x-ray with pelvis on both hips. X-ray report was normal 
 


Initial X Ray






















He advised me to take the pain killers for one week. After 1 week pain went to severe. 


  • Immediately I met him with the following symptoms
  • I am not able to stand on my own 
  • With the help of others support I am standing and sitting
  • I am not able to climb small steps in office      
Dr Prasad was very intelligent. He asked me to go for MRI on both hips.MRI was done on 6th Oct 2010 in Yashoda Hospitals.MRI Radiologist diagnosed it was AVN stage -2


MRI





















                   





Dr Prasad suggested me to go for second opinion



No comments: